Published on March 22nd, 2022 | by Supworldmagazine
Gear Spotlight – Level Six River Surfer
Looking for that new Surfing sup that you’ve always dreamed of? Then this might be it from Level Six.
While we built the River Surfer Inflatable SUP with river waves in mind but it totally can be used in the ocean too. While you’ll never get the same performance as an epoxy board carving on a wave due to the rail shape we made the board as thin as possible without sacrificing stiffness. The carbon laminated sidewalls, raised deck pad and quad fin set up will let you surf any wave small or large.
- Mono-Layer fusion laminated drop needle construction
- Carbon Rail
- Deflates to a storable size that fits in a closet or the back of your car.
- Deck bungee cord to store essentials
- Raised deck pad sidewalls for extra grip
- Carry handle makes it easy to carry up from the water.
- Quad fin set up
- Includes a high-pressure 2-way pump, repair kit, deluxe roller carrying bag
Check more out here.