Published on September 10th, 2015 | by Supworldmagazine
New Products @ PADDLEexpo 2015 – Starboard 14’0″x 28″ AND 12’6″x 28″ RACER
In Partnership with PADDLEexpo (Sept 17-19th 2015), Kayak Session mag, Paddle World mag and SUP World Mag are releasing web updates previewing what seems to be the coolest paddlesports items expected to be seen at this year’s World’s biggest Paddlesport Trade show.
For 2016 Starboard is coming with a new Inflatable Race board with innovative hard edge that will according to Starboard bridge the gap between inflatable and composite boards. Comes in 3 models: 14’0″x 28″, 12’6″x 28″, 12’6″x 26″
« With full Carbon rails and twin stringer technology we are blurring the lines between Inflatable and composite technology; rotating the perception of the past. »
With full Carbon rails and twin stringer technology we are blurring the lines between Inflatable and composite technology; rotating the perception of the past.
Rail edge technology: The innovative Rail Edge helps the water release off the board’s tail for optimal glide and speed. The Rail Edge is still folded easily when deflating. Available on all Racer and Touring Boards.
TWIN STRINGER technology: Twin Dual Stringers on the deck for maximum stiffness.
14’0″x 28″ AND 12’6″x 28″ RACER
“Added width for additional comfort when conditions get choppy.”
• 28” width gives added stability and comfort in choppy conditions for riders up to 110kg.
• Super fast due to the Deluxe lightweight technology and stiff with the Twin Dual Stringers and
• Narrow outline for fast racing performance with tail pad for extra grip on buoy turns.
• 14’0” and 12’6” available in Deluxe Technology.
12’6″x 26″ RACER
“A true racing machine that fits into a backpack.”
• Fastest inflatable board. Optimizing speed, stiffness and tracking at the lightest possible weight for
riders up to 95kg.
• New straight outline with foiled nose and flat rocker for improved glide in flat and choppy conditions.
• Exclusive Ultra Cutaway Light Core fin for excellent straight line tracking combined with a new
rail edge technology for a clean water release.
• Available in Deluxe Technology.
More details go to: http://star-board-sup.com/